Medical rotations like Cores, Electives, Observerships and Externships play a very significant role when it comes to USCE and subsequent success in NRMP match. It is only during these rotations that the medical students get the actual taste of what it is like being in the field. Clinical Experience opportunities under top attending physicians is the best experience a FMG can have. This is what the students at Medical Student Rotations get. We choose our preceptors and Teaching Attending physicians with great care making sure that they not only very well qualified but also excellent teachers and mentors. Most are from Academic Institutions, Hospitals and Teaching Medical Centers. Some are even Program Directors currently or past program directors. Our students get Guidance, Counseling, assistance, support, and most importantly the mentorship from the leaders in the industry. One can even expect to have their housing, transportation, and meals sorted with the help of the professionals affiliated with us.
The students can count on the hands-on experience in which they not only get to learn from their mentors, but also get to interact with the patients and colleagues. Our state of art technology platforms and classroom teachings are uniformly liked by students. This develops a greater understanding for them in terms of how they must treat patients and how they should also get the most out of such amazing rotations and clinical experience. Medical students gain experience and knowledge in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
For those who are coming from abroad, the medical education rotations are very significant. They can get placements in the major cities of the US and across most of United States. So, in case one requires the much needed assistance in residency placements or letter of recommendations, the experts with us can provide it.
1. Our program offers tremendous help for the applicants to get into a residency program of their choice in the United States.
2. It begins with providing them with the opportunity for clinical medical rotations in core branches as well as in electives and subspecialties.
3. We also help them and counsel them with strategies to perform at their best in the USMLE exams.
4. Our guidance is also available to fill out the ERAS application forms.
5. Counseling and guidance to choose and select the residency programs where the chances of getting into residency are the greatest and the highest.
6. We also counsel and guide them with Mock interviews so that they’re able to perform at their best and their chances to getting selected in the residency programs are the highest.
7. There are residency program directors on our consultant’s panel who prepare Medical Students with Mock interviews so that they can perform their best in the interviews to get selected for the residency program.
8. Strong and good letters of recommendations are key to getting admission into the residency program. Our consultants and physicians along with our content writers draft strong and robust letters of recommendations that are well liked by the residency program directors.