VISA Letter

VISA Letter


The applicants from overseas who come for United States Clinical Skills Experience need a visitor’s visa B1/B2 from a an american consulate in their home countries. Once enrolled for the clinical rotations with us, we will issue the applicants a letter they can take to the american consulate for visa application.



There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VISA Letter”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *